Tuesday 21 July 2009

The Badland Leg Breakers


It appears I did a little bit of miscalculation on my previous team list, I miscalculated by about 164,000. Oops. Anyway, I had another go and brought another linesman and thrower along with some more fan factor. So, my team looks like so:

3x Blitzer
3x Black Orc
2x Thrower
6x Linesman
3x Re-roll
6x Fan Factor

I called them "The Badland Leg Breakers" coached by "Grotrag 'Arry' Kuffrag.

I have been looking at a number of sites, most give some good suggestions for skills when they improve; 'pro', 'guard', 'block', 'tackle' seem to be the better choices for most of them. Though, I do fail to understand why Black Orc Blockers do not come with the 'block' skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...