Saturday 5 September 2009

Dwarf lord (Pt II)

OK, so I'm back from my week away with the missus. Flamingo Land was great fun. :D Now, I sat down and done some more work to my dwarf. He looks pretty much like this, though I was play about with some picture settings.

I am much happier with the back of the cloak, not amazing, but much better than what I had originally planned. I am also quite happy with the axe handle. But less so with the cloak inside, the cream I didn't blend well and there is little shading on it. I am thinking of adding some runes as an inside boarder. I attempted some wood effect on the barrel on the keg, but too small to get it right really. The feathers are just undercoated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...