Wednesday 11 November 2009

The Trading Post has been set up.

Way back in September, I was considering making a blog to act as a hub for fantasy blogs, ala From the Warp.  I have now made such a blog.  It is currently simple, mainly because I am the only member and I'm wondering what to do to make it look the part.  I hope to bring the blog into fruitfulness in the near future, all help is welcome.

http://the-tradingpost.blogspot.com/

I hope you join and see if we can get a decent fantasy hub going on.

5 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea. It seems I picked a good time to start my fantasy blog, windsofmagic.blogspot.com.

    Thanks for starting this I think it is a great idea and I will help in any way I can.

    -BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. A already mentioned, great idea - hope it will grow into a nice community and/or network for us Fantasy bloggers.

    Unfortunately I'm rather busy at this time, but in the future I hope I can contribute to The Trading Post, in some way or another!
    Thanks for taking the time and effort to take the first step, Kuffeh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys. I am hoping it turns into a great community as well, with help from other members I am sure it will do.

    Any suggestions and such would be very handy and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers John. Glad you like it. If you have anything to add, let me know and I'll add it.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...