Friday 15 January 2010

Dwarf Thane

So, it has been mighty quiet on here.  Sorry about that.  I have been doing other gaming stuff, namely a lot of Heroes of Might and Magic III, Civilization 4 and now Darksiders.  I have been working on this guy over the last few days:


 

 

I have spotted some things to tidy up since these photos and of course he needs his base.  However, overall I am quite happy with him.  He isn't my best model to date, I think I need to try and squeeze some painting in most days of the week, but I still like him. 

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing face. Way to go, bud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked this particular sculpt. You've got some nice stuff going on here, especially the cloak. Will he be going on top of the oathstone when finished?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.

    Mik, no he won't. I dislike the oathstone, he's going on a normal base.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...