Thursday 29 September 2011

Return to painting...

OK, so... I have not had internet for some while. And only recently did I get my table set up, only to paint two random minis. I also painted up another Ork, testing out a scheme remake. Anyway, onto these two minis.


The first is a random Mordheim human warrior. I felt like doing a Fantasy model and this guy just sort of fell into place. Although it is a lot of brown, I found that he worked quite well with them being different colours. I liked the base, the use of the seeds/flowers adds a little something to the base.




















The second one is because I think I'm going to start a CSM army at some point and this is the scheme I designed. I like it a lot, just not sure of the "chapter" badge will be like.



3 comments:

  1. That's a good looking Chaos Marine for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend a brown wash over the rocks just to tone down the grey it is a bit stark!

    I really like the militia guy and the marine is technically good but I dunno I think it needs a slightly starker highlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers.

    Minitrol - The rocks were washed, but they do show up quite bright on this picture. The marine was a test but you might be right with the purple highlight.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...