Sunday 11 March 2012

Snikrot + Paint


I finally got to painting, and I started off with Snikrot.  Overall I am not happy with him.
The whole model blends together a bit too much, yes this was part of the plan but it's too much.  The metallics break it up a bit but perhaps not quite enough.  I am thinking it's going to need something else.  Perhaps a wash on the bottoms?  I am quite pleased with the skin though, I think it turned out well.  I added a few extra highlights to the face to make it stand out.

I also found out he's on a 40mm base, which gives me a bit of room to play about with his base.  I have some ideas, most revolve around having some skulls on the base and some grass.






1 comment:

  1. Skin tone looks good so far. I love the goggles and where this guy is headed.
    B

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...