Tuesday 27 November 2012

Dwarf Slayer nearly there


Right, been a little while but I have slowly been working on this slayer.  I was going to avoid tattoos, but then I figured that a slayer without isn't just a slayer.  So, I added some simple designs.  I need to do freehand to improve upon it.  I might revisit it before the mini is done.  Just the base left now.




(Some strong glare off of the axe here)






And some of my ebay auctions are still going, the blood bowl team included, and they'll be ending in about 14 hours.  You can see them here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kuffeh/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686


So go buy stuff!  I have so far made about £140 off of my other auctions.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...