Wednesday 19 December 2012

Secret Santa: Necromancer



So, entering into the later stages of December I have had to push myself to finish this guy off.  I just have the base to complete now and he is ready to be sent off to a fellow forum member.

The book I really happy with, perhaps the little sketches could have been done a little better but the worn look I think works really well.  You can see it better in the second photo.

The skull top does look a little bland but is better in person.  It's an old GW skull and seems to lack much definition.

I'm still really happy with the red, turned out well despite almost being purple.

Hopefully before the New Year I'll have this guy done and then sent off.








1 comment:

  1. Really cool looking necromancer, the forum member who gets it should feel lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...